This course focuses on developing the skill of teaching English to inclusive school
students. This paper will enable them to understand the nature of the English language
and literature, instructional planning. This course will also help them to know
about different methods and approaches to teaching English. They will be able to
use different instructional materials for effective teaching as well as the use of
various techniques to evaluate the achievement of the learner in English
- Teacher: Nandita Chakrabarty
This is a course for B.ED Special Education,(ID)1st year 2nd Se-mister.This course is aims of providing the basic knowledge and structure and regulations. Pedagogy of Bengali ,Language,History of the Struggle for teaching by mother tongue,classification of teaching aids.
OBJECTIVES: After completing the course the student-teachers will be able to learn:
Needs of understanding Language and its future.
Art of teaching Bengali for developing Knowledge.
Needs, objectives and its status in India.
Language as a mode of communications skill, and curriculum, study skills.
Bengali as a teaching methods and its important on scientific view.
Teaching technology, art, in Bengali.
Delivery format: Blended/ Online /learning activities/ discussion/ Forum
- Internal 1- 10%
- Midterm – 30%
- Internal 2- 10%
- End Term – 50%
Expected participation in the course
All B.Ed. SE ID 1st Year 2nd Semester students who enrolled and registered in this semester
১.রায়,সুশীল :নীতি ও কৌশল ,সোমা বুক এজেন্সি
২সেন ,মালয় কুমার .শিক্ষা প্রযুক্তি বিজ্ঞান ,সোমা বুক এজেন্সি
৩.রাহা ,সুজাতা বসু ,বাংলা শিখন পরিক্রমা -আহিলি পাবলিশার্স
- Teacher: JAGADISH MONDAL
Many children with learning disorders, also called learning disabilities, struggle in school long before being diagnosed. This can affect a child's self-esteem and motivation. Understand how to recognize signs of a learning disorder and what you can do to help your child
Management of Learning Disabilities started from 5/1/20
- Teacher: Dr. Madhavi Sharma
Faculty of Liberal Arts
Name of the Course Instructor
Drama and Music in Education
Dipsundar Datta and Sharmistha Chakraborty
Music is a universal language that embodies one of the highest forms of creativity and skill development. A high-quality music education should engage and inspire pupils to develop a love of music and their talent as musicians, and so increase their self-confidence, creativity and sense of achievement. To develop students of B.Ed, this course is designed to achieve the knowledge of Indian Music and training in musical skills for further success in their career.
Some of the basic objectives of this course are:
• To develop an understanding about the core part of multidimensional values involved in Indian music
• To understands and creates a fundamental concept on the therapeutic aspects of music
• To learn various cultural aspects of music and musical forms of Indian classical musis.
Course Learning Outcomes:
On completion of this module, students will be able:
• Learn several dimensions involved in the Indian music; developing an idea on multicultural aspects of music and musical forms existing in the system of Indian classical music. .
• Acquired the compositional forms and skills of Hindustani music; in learning about the Notation systems of Hindustani music.
• Learning the practical compositions according to the Notation system and ragas; developing Skill in music and expertise for their employability in Job field.
- Teacher: Dipsundar Datta
Course title- Basic Research and Statistics
Course Code- D 19
This is a course for B.Ed.Special Education, (ID) 2nd year, 4th Semester. This course deals with the fundamentals of research and the basics of statistics. The aim of this course is to develop a conceptual framework of research, its needs and significance, types, process, tools and techniques for data collection, sampling process, basic statistical techniques for analysis of data.
- Teacher: Nandita Chakrabarty